Re: Re: TWIN TURBO UPDATE!!! READ!!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 00:36:18 EST

I have no idea yet. I am "suggesting" that I have my manifolds sent in, but
then again. they'd need a vehicle there to see what kind of space
requirements/regulations they have to work with. There's a guy down the
street from where I work that has a CNC milling machine. I wonder if I gave
him my headers or stock manifold, then he could make the plate the exhaust
mounts up with the heads.

all up in speculation. I have no idea what is going to happen. Just keeping
the list updated.
-Dester

<<
 Ooh, Ooh Question i am definetly interested but I wanna know that it will
 fit with minimal or no modification. I susspect that it will need to be
 modified.
 Mark
 91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N Ported TB
 Bucket seats Accel Super Stock coil >>