Another Dakota casualty

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 07:36:02 EST

I know I unsubscribed just a few days ago, but I thought I'd come back
long enough to add my truck to the "body count" we've got going on. That Damn
Trottmann, I tell you nobody's safe! I was parked at a friends house
tonight and his neighbor in a damn Toyota 4runner decides to back out
of her driveway without looking to see what's behind her (stupid
bitch) and she backs into my front fender. Luckily another friend was
leaving at just this instant and saw the whole thing and stopped her from
leaving the scene. So I called the cops out and had them do an accident
report and they wound up giving her a ticket for "backing up
unsafely" (yeah take that you stupid bitch!). Now I just need to
start geting estimates on the damage and let the insurance take care
of it. No major structural damage that I could tell in the dark
(fiberglass ground effect molding is what got it) but the question is
can they match the paint. If not I won't settle for a two-tone truck
that's for sure! Oh and she doesn't even live here (houston area)
she lives in Louisianna. So if any Louisianna members notice a red 4runner with a
patch of emerald green paint under the right taillight flip her off
and spank her ass for me...

Trottman better stay in Germany. If he comes back he's got multiple
ass whoopin's coming!

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com