Re: Another Dakota casualty

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 09:48:12 EST

Oh sh*t, Mike! Damn, I can't believe it! Well, yeah, I guess I can; she
was in a toyodor.

Keep me posted on the repairs. I sure hope that paint's not too hard to
match; it sure is a good color.

Richard in San Antonio

On Sat, 1 Apr 2000 04:36:02 -0800 Michael Clark <magnumv8@wtez.net>
writes:

> I know I unsubscribed just a few days ago, but I thought I'd come
> back
> long enough to add my truck to the "body count" we've got going on.
> That Damn
> Trottmann, I tell you nobody's safe! I was parked at a friends
> house
> tonight and his neighbor in a damn Toyota 4runner decides to back
> out
> of her driveway without looking to see what's behind her (stupid
> bitch) and she backs into my front fender. Luckily another friend
> was
> leaving at just this instant and saw the whole thing and stopped her
> from
> leaving the scene. So I called the cops out and had them do an
> accident
> report and they wound up giving her a ticket for "backing up
> unsafely" (yeah take that you stupid bitch!). Now I just need to
> start geting estimates on the damage and let the insurance take care
> of it. No major structural damage that I could tell in the dark
> (fiberglass ground effect molding is what got it) but the question
> is
> can they match the paint. If not I won't settle for a two-tone
> truck
> that's for sure! Oh and she doesn't even live here (houston area)
> she lives in Louisianna. So if any Louisianna members notice a red
> 4runner with a
> patch of emerald green paint under the right taillight flip her off
> and spank her ass for me...
>

> Trottman better stay in Germany. If he comes back he's got multiple
> ass whoopin's coming!
>
> --Mike www.mikesdakota.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.