RE: decisions, decisions, decisions

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 14:25:13 EST

> I'd like to get the DML'ers opinions on helping me decide what to do.

Now you're asking fer trouble....

> I'm either going to keep the duals (side exit) and put in a 2 chamber
> flowmaster, or return to the Dynomax cat-back I had before
> the 'packs. Of course I'd like to keep the truck loud, but with a better
> tone than the 'packs give me. I'm leaning toward the Dynomax because I'd
> save about $150, and the pipes are mandrel bent (can't find a local shop
that
> does mandrel bends...), and the single-exit pipe will help the sleeper
appeal ;-)

SOunds like what I just did.. Dynomax mandrel bed tailpipe, and a FLowmaster
40.. Total cost for the pieces (from Jegs) $104.00 +$80 installation. SOunds
nice on a 6'er probably much better on an 8..

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
http://24.6.89.18/mydodge.htm