Re: Engine Restore Product

From: John Foy (rbd_807@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 21:29:26 EST

I know it sounds goofy, but I bought a can of that crap, changed my oil,
followed all directions, put in the right amount of oil, and the can of
crap. Then, I hopped in my truck and started it. It ran like absolute
shit!! The oil change was all I had done, so I blamed it on that. So, I
changed the oil again, leaving the "Restore" out, just putting in the
regular oil, and the truck ran beautifully. I don't know why, but that's
what happened. Like I said, it sounds goofy, but you asked. Good luck.

Dave Wilkins
92 Dak Sport, V6, 5spd