RE: Re: Dual Snorkle Breather on V6? (attn:Kyle)

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 21:35:46 EST

> Kyle,
> We are talking about the same place. Mine does have two
> lines running through the upper rectangular hole. I'm guessing they are
> a/c lines but am not positive. I'll look closer tomorrow. I know that
one
> does run to the a/c compressor though. There is a rubber plug type thing
> that's in the rectangular hole, and the lines are run through it(I guess
> the rubber keeps them from moving). Guess I'll have to find another place
> run a second air duct.

Hmmmm.. I could be wrong, but the air inlet for the drivers side is located
directly in front of the battery, it is a knock out. Well at least mine has
it.. BUt the battery is in the way if you are using the stock battery. With
a new battery you can barely route the plumbing it. Yours may have to be cut
out, I have seen some GenII's that had either the punch out or cut out's on
the front bulkhead.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ