Re: Twin Turbo-attn Nick:Question for you???????

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 22:10:23 EST

I gotta second his opinion. Since the introduction of the "twin turbo" talk,
you have not shined any light on the subject. Maybe people have asked you
too many times, maybe you have done some things that chrysler doesn't allow
(maybe you work for them?)

Anyways. if you can't tell us the specifics on something, then just don't
bring it up.
"IF you guys want twin turbos, why don't you just call ???-???-????. They
sell everything for ya and can custom fab a turbo system"

Why don't you just give a little more detail? and if you really don't want
to talk about it, just say "I'm not free to say"
-Dester

<< So what I can't
 understand is your seemingly unwillingness to help anyone out who has a
 question about your combination. Why the shroud of secrecy? Is it an ego
 thing about being in some elite group? Does Chrysler cut you a check every
 week for your accomplishments? I'm not trying to start anything,I just
really
 don't understand your attitude. >>