Twin Turbo-attn Nick:Question for you???????

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 17:35:53 EST

    I'm having a hard time understanding you; maybe you could help me out. As
you have probably seen, this list is a way many of us learn about how to
modify each other's trucks. It helps us to find out what works and what
doesn't; since there is not a lot of aftermarket support. So what I can't
understand is your seemingly unwillingness to help anyone out who has a
question about your combination. Why the shroud of secrecy? Is it an ego
thing about being in some elite group? Does Chrysler cut you a check every
week for your accomplishments? I'm not trying to start anything,I just really
don't understand your attitude.
   Anyone on this list who knows me understands that I will tell anyone about
my combination,what it runs,how I did it, what it cost,etc. If it helps,I'm
flattered,if not, sorry I couldn't help. That's what's all about. Not this is
what my truck runs, haha, and I'm not going to tell you how I did it. Can you
understand why this might upset some people?
  You know you and I are on a path to collide at Cyberbrawl in a grude race.
You on all that boost and me on a 200-250 shot of gas. Win or lose, I'll read
everything off to you about my motor like an open book, will you do the
same????
Tom(11s dak)