Re: Rear bumber mod

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 22:15:16 EST

Well, I don't know the exact link, but if you goto the DML's page.
go under group buys,
go under "indiglo dash gauges"
and click on the link, then go the the main page.

like www.mainpage.com

instead of www.mainpage.com/indiglo.html

then there's a picture of RareRT's dakota with a (proglass?) roll pan with
the the dual exhaust holes coming out of it, check there.
-Dester

<<
 I recently saw a pic of a 97+ Dakota with a non-stock bumper. The bumper
 appears to be almost flush with the tailgate, then seems to roll
 under....looked sweet. This particular Dak had dual rear exhaust coming out
 of ports in the bumper itself.

 I'm curious to know how much this would cost me and where to get the info.

 Kevin