Re: Sounds

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 22:16:41 EST

Did you run over the family cat or something? or maybe you just turned your
wheels and a "errr" sound was made. what do you mean by crunching?

-Dester

<< Last night coming home from my wonderful job (HAHAHAHA)I had the windows
 down and when i pulled into the garage still in drive (V8 Auto) i heared a
 sound. Kinda like something crunching. Well i put here in park and it quit.
 So i put it back in drive and it started again and it did it in reverse. The
 fluid was changed about 2k miles ago. The tranny has 114,000 miles on it and
 its 2x4. Any ideas and how mad is this?
 Thanks
 Randall >>