Re: viper rockers

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 00:23:34 EST

I have a 97 dakota v6 auto with the magnum heads. They are NOT stud mounted.
 they are bolted into the head via a long bolt...

There is a conversion kit that costs 85 bucks with guideplates available
through PAW, (performance automotive warehouse) that will change it to a 3/8
stud.
-Dester

<< Do you have a part number for them? Also - as I was browsing the 1999
 MP catalog - I noticed a set of aluminum roller rockers for the viper.
 They were mounted on a shaft like the old LA motors were. Since the
 newer magnum motors have them stud mounted - what gives? Are the
 factory stamped steel ones shaft or stud mounted? Your sig says you
 have a late model magnum motor so I can only assume they are stud
 mounted (no shaft) - can you confirm this? Also - I didn't see a
 listing for the factory stamped steel ones in the catalog??? >>