Re: pulled over tonight(long)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 11:23:54 EDT

Damn, some people just can't see the forest for all the trees in the way! The
cop gives you a little lip but doesn't write you up and you call him an asshole?
Really strange way to show your appreciation!
Tom

<< ok here it go's. i just got pulled over for drag racing a
 (not so)grand am he was f@!#ing with me for about 3 lights
 on my way home from the mall and i finally got next to him at
 the light and spanked his ass good :)i ended up turning at
 the next light and he when't on his way.while waiting for
 the light to turn green at the next light a cop pull up behind
 me and pulled my ass over.he asked (cop)did'nt you see my in
 that parking lot (me)"no" (cop)who's truck is this (me)mine...
 (cop)what does daddy pay for it!(me)no sir he dose not "biting my
 lip")(cop)i'm giving you a warning your luckily i don"t tow your
 truck,i better not see you out here again tonight.(me)yes sir.I guess
 he was just pissed i make more then he dose and am twice as young (ass
 hole)
            sorry it was so long guys(and girls)
                          thanks ,don >>