pulled over tonight(long)

From: dakota 318 4x4 (dak3184x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 20:47:08 EST

ok here it go's. i just got pulled over for drag racing a
(not so)grand am he was f@!#ing with me for about 3 lights
on my way home from the mall and i finally got next to him at
the light and spanked his ass good :)i ended up turning at
the next light and he when't on his way.while waiting for
the light to turn green at the next light a cop pull up behind
me and pulled my ass over.he asked (cop)did'nt you see my in
that parking lot (me)"no" (cop)who's truck is this (me)mine...
(cop)what does daddy pay for it!(me)no sir he dose not "biting my
lip")(cop)i'm giving you a warning your luckily i don"t tow your
truck,i better not see you out here again tonight.(me)yes sir.I guess
he was just pissed i make more then he dose and am twice as young
(ass hole)
           sorry it was so long guys(and girls)
                         thanks ,don