Re: Deep Stage Redefined!!!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 13:43:41 EDT

In a message dated 4/1/00 5:54:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tigers@bserv.com
writes:

> Today, I redefined the definition of deep staging by doing it with
> the rear tires!!! When I need an advantage, I need an advantage.

Hey Deep Stage Bob :-)

I missed that one but can certainly relate to it. I used to have a heck of a
time with red lights, even had a shirt that said "Red Light Champion
Contender". Maybe I should pass it on to ya :-)

Had a great time and really enjoyed meeting all you guys and Gals, never did
get to meet Sleeping Beauty errrrr Lisa. I did find out one thing though you
don't want to be right in front of Ed's truck in the staging lanes because
you have to keep moving out of the way so people can get pictures of his
truck :-) It is a thing of beauty for shurrrrr. Now If I had his truck and my
engine and drive line hmmmmmm now that would be a combo, hey Ed how much you
want for that truck ? Ahhhhh never mind I couldn't afford it anyway :-)
You've done a super job on it.

There were a lot of great looking and interesting Dakotas up there and had a
great time. Hope to do it again some time.

Bill