Re: Re[2]: synthetic tranny oil

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 15:07:18 EDT

You shuold always be able to use higher. Like most of the older GM products
use DEX 3, but they have DEX 4/5 out now and it's basically a synthetic
tranny juice. It is quite expensive. like the "dexacool" antifreeze. it
lasts longer, and is supposed to be better.
-Dester

<< '98s were still on the +3 fluid... Question: Can you always use higher?
I.E.
 Would +4 be a problem in a '98 that was brought up on the +3 formulation? I
 suspect it would be fine, but I'm not positive.
 Tom