And yet another

From: Redmopar99@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 16:10:56 EDT

Well... add me to the list of attaked Daks. Yesterday I went to the hardware
store and bought a 4'x8' sheet of MDF board to build my subwoofer box. On the
way out some woman in a white Bonneville decided to pull up underneath the
tailgate! since the tailgate was down all it did was slide up her hood and
leave a nice red streak. Luckily all I have to do is buff the white out of my
clearcoat. Go figure it happens on the one year anniversary of buying my toy!
Oh well ... at least there aren't any dents!
Aaron
'99 RC V6 4X2