Re: Cayuga Report (relunctantly)

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 18:30:32 EDT

Bob Tom wrote:

> Thanks to Jon, Eddie, Jason & Norah for not getting on me for
> my 'deep stage' technique.

That's because we got the whole thing on video. It'll probably be going
on the web page :-).

Had a good time, next time I'll remember the sun screen. I didn't
remember there being any sun yesterday until I noticed I was burned.

Norah, myself, Eddie, Lisa and Jim Knox all went to Jack Astor's (where
else?) for an early dinner. Too bad more of the group couldn't make it,
but I'm glad you made it back in time for your plans.

Maybe we'll get this truck out on the track yet. Hopefully we'll find a
way to do it without lining up in the tech line for a couple of hours.

Jason