Re: Cayuga Report (relunctantly)

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 22:26:29 EDT

In a message dated 4/2/00 12:02:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tigers@bserv.com
writes:

> Want to
> trade yours for mine and some cash??? Want to trade your speed
> secrets for cash??? Want to lease your truck to me for the
> summer (I promise to take really good care of it)???

Bob

Had to think about it :-) Soooo OK yours and 15,000 :-) Or the lease Hmmmm
OK yours and 15,000 :-) Actually even trade I'd probably get the better end
of the deal cause yours is newer, shinier and already has most of the same
mods Hmmmm :-)

<<Saw Ed and his trophy winning intensely blue 6 set pb by 3/10s!
Sure I don't deserve a little more for those drag radials?>>

Yepper I really think Ed should give you a little more for them DR's :-)

<<BTW, made it home in time for my better half's belated, combined
birthday and wedding anniversary party.>>

That was a good move fer shurrr. You must have deeep staged most of the
traffic lights all the way home didn't ya :-)

I know it was a worth while trip for me, had a great time....

Bill