Re: Re: Rattle When starting

From: BeasTboyz (beastboyz@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 01:07:39 EDT

Forgot to add in my $.02 about your problem. When my cat went out on my
wrangler (about 70,000 mi) it rattled only for about 5 minutes after
starting up, if it had been off for around an hour or more. You might find
some lost horsies after you replace it, my jeep had about twice the balls
after i replaced it. I'd put money on that being the problem

Matt
(BeasTboyz)