Re: BILSTEIN's Installed

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 23:30:21 EDT

> Well I finally got around to installing the Bilsteins
> "Sport Tuned" shocks from Hotchkis Performance. All I
> have to say is WOW. I had the OEM R/T shocks on, but
> these Bilsteins are awesome. The ride is a lot better
> than the stock shocks and cornering is outstanding. I
> really think these shocks compliment the Hotchkis
> Performance Suspension Kit. If your going to spend the
> money for a performance kit, splurge for the shocks as
> well. You shall see a detailed installation article on
> www.dodge-trucks.net in the upcoming month.

Good to hear you like your Bilsteins and they work good for you. For my
tastes, they work 'ok' for my Dak, but dont think they are worth the $215 I
spent on all four. Maybe they are tuned for more on-road
driving and not four wheeling as they are advertised too. Oh well, learn
through experience I guess.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6