BILSTEIN's Installed

From: Steven Toomey (smokindakota57@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 22:49:58 EDT

Well I finally got around to installing the Bilsteins
"Sport Tuned" shocks from Hotchkis Performance. All I
have to say is WOW. I had the OEM R/T shocks on, but
these Bilsteins are awesome. The ride is a lot better
than the stock shocks and cornering is outstanding. I
really think these shocks compliment the Hotchkis
Performance Suspension Kit. If your going to spend the
money for a performance kit, splurge for the shocks as
well. You shall see a detailed installation article on
www.dodge-trucks.net in the upcoming month.

Steven
www.smokindakota.com
www.dodge-trucks.net