Re: Re: pulled over tonight(long)

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 22:23:23 EDT

>>2)Cops are not assholes for enforcing law #1...<<

I totally agree! If I get a ticket I deserve, then I'll take it like a
man =)
BUT! If John Q Bored Officer decides to pull me over on my way to work,
while I'm minding my own business because my truck "looks" too low, then
I have problem. And that cop IS and asshole for giving me a ticket for
being 0.5" too low, and that cop IS an asshole for raising his voice to
me when I've shown him nothing but respect....(no, I'm not bitter)
Steet Racing isn't legal or all that safe, but I think we are all guilty
of puttin' the spank on someone who needs an attitude adjustment =)
just my $0.02

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.