Re: Re: pulled over tonight(long)

From: David Zavetsky (zavetsky@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 04:54:53 EDT

Oh I agree there...I am as guilty as anyone for having a heavy right
foot......

I got nailed once for doing 50 in a 40.....Now, the road generally travles
at 55+ (its a fast road) regrdless of the posted 40......I got nailed TWICE
on this road for the same thing in less than 3 years.....

As pissed as I was (am) about the whole deal, its still my right foot to
blame.....

I will agreee tho that sometimes some cops can play Joe Macho cause they
know you wont do anything...Unfortunately, thats life in the big city! :)