Re: Pasadena Cruise Night April 8

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 00:01:44 EDT

Oh boy - Mike has insomnia again!

We can put a 8x10 glossy of your truck there with a note to address all
complaints to you in VA. Thanks for the support. We are only going to do
this once to prove a point. Still want to keep the "professional" attitude
about all this and not sink to the Show Lot Nazi's level. Should be fun
though to watch him get fussy!