Re: Pasadena Cruise Night April 8

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 01:40:24 EDT

I think it will be cool to prove a point but I thought it was cool having
all the Daks out there all lined up and just talking about our trucks.
Can't we always do that?

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422