RE: Hey Toomey

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota57@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 00:50:36 EDT

I have to work saturdays until 4pm, so I won't be able
to make it. I will only be able to attend on Sunday
for the Spring Fling. I will be there to take pics,
but shall not be entering the truck. To many dents and
dings :( I wanted to make it out to the Autocross
today, but it took me forever to put the shocks on.
Kinda wish I had an air compressor and some power
tools and a hydraulic lift.

Steven
http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.dodge-trucks.net (coming soon)