Re: Thermostat

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 10:43:02 EDT

I run a '97 V6 with the 180 T'Stat, Single Hayden 16" Elec. Fan, and lots of
"Go-Fast" goodies. Even with the Texas heat last summer (100+) and the A/C
running, no overheating problems at all.

I'm in Orlando right now and have been there in the summer as well....Texas
is still hotter.

If you want, put in the Flex-A-Lite Dual 12" (P/N 210) but I don't see any
problems with the single 16".

- Bernd