Miscelaneous questions from a returning member

From: Hausheer, Geoffrey (geoffrey.hausheer@intel.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 11:48:46 EDT

Well, it's been about a year since I last read this list regularly, but now
that I'm back, I have a bunch of questions....

1) I recently moved down to Austin, TX. Are there any good speed shops in
the area (and please don't tell me to go to MP in Houston, I already knew
that)

2) Anyone out there with a Powerdyne blower on their truck? Has anyone
Dynoed it? My boost gauge only shows about 4.5lb at 5500RPM (and I was
wondering if it'd be worthwhile to try and find a smaller pulley for mine).
Also, I've got the 24# injectors, but was also wondering if anyone was using
a retard unit as well (running 92 Octane is getting expensive again, and I'd
like to go back to 89 for my daily driving)

3) Did anyone ever come up with a programable computer for the 98?
Specifically I'd want one which could be programmed for the blower.

4) Anyone have recomendations for an electric fan that will stand up to a
blower and the Texas summer?

5) Is there a drag strip in the Austin area? Anyhwere nearby?

6) Last time I was around, people were trying to decide on a DML sticker. I
assume that must have been hashed out by now. So is there a place where I
can get 'em?

Thanks,
.Geoff

98 318 4x4 CC