Re: Miscelaneous questions from a returning member

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 12:08:32 EDT

(1) Austin Performance off of Lamar

(2) Check with Austin - ViperTruck (He's got the PowerDyne 9psi on his)

(3) Refer to #2

(4) I'm running the Hayden 16" and haven't had any problems in Austin at
all...even last years summer at 100+ degrees.

(5) Nothing close...but River City is new and very nice

(6) Jon Steiger has them. Check the DML home page for them. (And if you
happen to see a Silver,Raised (2WD) Dakota...that would be me.)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX (right outside Austin)