Re: BILSTEIN's Installed

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 18:30:35 EDT

do you have a part #?
Thanx

In a message dated 4/2/00 10:55:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
smokindakota57@yahoo.com writes:

<< Well I finally got around to installing the Bilsteins
 "Sport Tuned" shocks from Hotchkis Performance. All I
 have to say is WOW. I had the OEM R/T shocks on, but
 these Bilsteins are awesome. The ride is a lot better
 than the stock shocks and cornering is outstanding. I
 really think these shocks compliment the Hotchkis
 Performance Suspension Kit. If your going to spend the
 money for a performance kit, splurge for the shocks as
 well. You shall see a detailed installation article on
 www.dodge-trucks.net in the upcoming month.

 Steven
 www.smokindakota.com
 www.dodge-trucks.net