RE: Got an extra $135,000.00??

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@anjura.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 21:19:31 EDT

$145K for a "Stock" Viper is way high. They list at $85K for the ACR (hot
suspension setup), including the "comfort" group to add back in the radio
and air (www.4adodge.com). Add to that the Hennessey 650R motor for $37.5K,
Headers/Exhaust for $4.2K, big brakes for $4K and you have a 10.7 sec. (at
130+) car for $130K. Not that the Z8 isn't a nice looking piece, but hardly
competative in the performance/$$$ race...

On the weight front, the BMW site quotes the Z8 at 3495lbs. Dodge lists the
Viper at 3460lbs so the Z8 is no lightweight...

Craig