Re: RE: Radiator?

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 21:16:51 EDT

If you have to replace the radiator then you should probably call Be Cool
or Griffen and look into a aluminum rad. Probably cheaper all together and
probably better!

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke