Re: SPANKS!

From: Kill Joy_0_ (colonel_sanders0@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 22:15:32 EDT

OK,
   Back in Houston with my 95 318 without mods use to spank ricers allll the
time... i have many a stories about it... i know its mean to humiliate these
guys but its so much fun =). Anyway here is my story. While on the go to
Westhiemer from hwy6(another three lane street) my friend and I met a Honda.
  My friend loves to make fun of them more then i do... so he revs and
speeds up past him, we werent expecting him to speed up and follow but he
did. when he caught up(cuz we slowed down) we were side by side so we took
off and as i was passing him he spayed his "special juice" that all of them
have and he sqeeled his tired so much he was practically went into a stand
still spinning his tires... he didn't let off of the accelarator for at
least 10 sec. At the next stop light he pulled up between us, we were
laughing so hard. When the light turned green we waited for him to get
infront of us, then we squeeled our tires to show him how its really
done...HAHA oh man he was pissed at us... >=P)

comments? conciderations? dumb story? need another good one? tell me... i am
your friend

-Sanders