SPANKS!

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 23:31:17 EDT

  This isn't a spank story per se' but I thought it was funny. I was leavin'
work one night a couple weeks ago at about 1 in the am. I had to wait for this
loud assed mustang to go by then a fairly loud and lifted Bronco. So I then
pull out behind 'em minding my own business. A light right up the road turns
red and these guys end up next to each other and I pull up behind the muskrat.
Well both these dudes are revvin' and lurchin' and stuff. When the light turns
green they both peel off and are obviously runnin. I decide 'what the heck
I'll lay into it too!'. Well the Stang is about a carlength in front of the
Bronco at this point. I wind up through first and bark the piss outa second
launching past the Bronco but I have to cram on the brakes to keep from
climbing over the 'stang!!! The dude in the Bronco hits his brakes to see
just what the heck happened and the guys in the stang are wondering what the
hack that is behind 'em too. The next light went red and the dudes in the
stang ran it to turn left but the Bronco lined up about a carlength behind me.
I was pleased!! heh heh
Mines a '00 CC 4X4 5 speed with a 4.7 and 3:55's