Re: RE: 4.7 headers

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 23:53:20 EDT

Im not leaning either way on this, I like my 5.9!! But I was running
15.3-15.2 with my full size with just a mopar performance computer. Ive
got the time slips! :) Alot of it has to do with how you drive it to, if
the computer learns your driving style to be fast, it will put out more
power. If you "putt putt" around town, then go to the track, the computer
is less likely to put the power to the ground.

My dad has a full size ram as well, and when my truck was stock it was
still a hell of alot faster just because of my driving style!!!

Clay