Old Farts list?

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 00:58:08 EDT

Sorry I've been so busy for the past 4 years, but wanted to say Hi to Jason
and Norah, Sam, Jon, Gregg, Bill, and new buddies like the patient "check's
in the mail" Bob Tom. Here I am in Florida now
and came across my old 95 on the website in auto trader online. Hopefully
that guy that bought it from me hasn't sold it yet. Anyone care to let me
borrow a stock 5-speed 318 computer for a week??? It's great to be back on
the list. Hi to all the others on this excellent list and anyone I forgot
(forgive me)...
Kuk

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World