RE: Old Farts list?

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 08:16:40 EDT

HEY K-U-K!!!!!!

It's great to have to back. When I saw your e-mail I started remembering
all the things that went on in those days and I had a good chuckle this
morning. Man, it's great to have you back. I still have the Dakota sounds
you sent me on my computer :) I'll never forget your warm welcome to me
back in '96 when I was new to the list and the internet. Thanks again Marty
and sure hope you stick around.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd