Re: Multi-Meter

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 08:49:22 EDT

One feature I like and would recommend is the auto-ranging feature. I think
most DMM's(digital multi-meters) have this feature now though. As for
manufacturers, I have had good luck with the Fluke meters. I ordered mine
from a catalog but can't remember which one. If I can find it I'll let you
know.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6