Re: My Caroscope from cartalk.com (very hilarious and very long...sorry)

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 10:10:39 EDT

OHMYGOD, IT'S THE DUSTER! When I did the caroscope, it said that the
Dakota was ALMOST the perfect vehicle for me, but the perfect vehicle
would be... the Plymouth Duster. And some guy on the pickuptruck.com
forum got the same thing. I think they're obsessed with the Duster.
(I wouldn't mind having the early '70s Duster, but I think they're
actually referring to the later, FWD car)
Flip

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!