Re: Soft Tonneau security?

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 12:23:18 EDT

There was only one thing I ever kept under the cover, that was a 3 foot
un-bent coat hanger tucked up under the rail. I had a bad problem of locking
my keys inside the truck and not having a hidden key anywhere else....dohhh!
Stupid brain, shutup b'fore I stab you with a q-tip....

I did get to use my "skills" last October on a friends 94. They were all
drunk and I was their "hero, dude, friend for life, etc" I didn't keep much
back there that couldn't hang on. Case in point.....
Albuquerque New Mexico, picked up my 455 short block from the machine shop
and put it in the back,
got distracted talking about the new truck. Go on Marty, get on it.....I
rather forget that day.
Kuk

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World