(no subject)

From: Phil L. (blkdak2k@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 12:25:37 EDT

my spankin story:

i'm stationed in southern ga and it is filled with chevy's (ugh)..im
constantly spankin them. latest one-on my way to auto zone on sunday and
this dropped mid 90's shi*vy with a hood cowl with the lettering 350 SS
pulls up nxt to me at a light. he revs his engine looking over at me. i
couldnt help but laugh i barely heard his engine over my stereo-not to
mention it sounded like a person choking(hehe). light turns green, he spins
and i chirp. he gets me by about half a fender until i hit second(mean
gear)- then its on. i take him all the way 3
blocks down to the next light. his nose never got past my the back of my
cab. all he was seein was my ram head sticker..hehe.
not to mention at the the light he flicks me off and turns off. i couldnt
stop laughin. did i tell u i was running bone stock-not a single performance
mod? it looked like he had wasted a lot of money souping it up..thats pretty
sad when a souped up 350 cant even spank a stock dak!
i luv my 4.7 it kicks!

side note: i was on my way to auto zone to get a k&n drop in(#33-2084) for
my dak. i installed and can definitly feel a boost especially at higher rpms
and better gas milage---good, cheap mod. i cant wait to do all my
mods...then most any souped up chevy wont be able to touch me!

phil
'00 black RC 4.7 5speed sport plus
loaded, 3.55 LSD, 255/65/15'S ALL AROUND
mods: LINEX liner, ram head sticker(good for some hp right?), K&N drop in
planned mods:shaker hood(as soon as it comes out in summer), roll pan,
hotchkis 2/3 drop, xenon kit(maybe), borla catback, headers...and so much
more!
blkdak2k@hotmail.com