Re: Phil's chevy spank

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 13:21:12 EDT

That's the best when they are pissed and fling the bird, ultimate honor. I
coaxed one in Washington
once by putting the truckin 3rd gear and bogging it down just enough to get
over in front of his 350ss
RC flowmastered, b&M'd black truck. I could just hear him," I can take that
piece of Crap!" Imagine his
surprise when we turned the corner on a 4 lane and he kicked down trying to
go around me on the left.
My little motor was poised at 3 grand in 1st gear (4:01 with 3:91 rears). I
let him get right next to me with his buddy sitting next to him, and then
nailed it. That cam rev'd so fast, you would swear it was on the squeeze. I
jumped and pulled 3 car lenths on him so fast he slowed down and exited in a
turn lane.
I know that guy probably thinks he got hit by a bottle of nitrous. He He
Kuk

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World