Sig LIne(s) was: New Center Console

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 16:57:51 EDT

Hey! Your sig doesn't say how many quarts and what kind of wiper fluid you use.
 What gives?! ;-)
Tom

P.S. The console looks good... Nice and sturdy and I like the locking
compartment.

Subject: DML: New Center Console
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: 4/4/00 12:11 PM

Just to let everyone know, I found the center console I am going to put in
my Dak. After putting in the bucket seats(which I love), I took some
measurement and started searching for a good lockable center console. I
believe the one I am going to order is pictured here:
http://www.tuffyproducts.com/consoles/seriesll.html
This is the Series II Steel Lockable Console made by Tuffy, I am going to do
some searching today to find the best price for them. They are not cheap,
but seem to be built well and come with a lifetime warranty. I am going to
re-measure to see if I can squeeze in the 8"wide model, cause I know from my
measurements the 6.5" wide model will fit easily.
Kyle..............Real Dakotas Are Built, Not Bought
93 Dakota; Emerald Green; Sport Regular Cab 4x4 V6; 3.55 LSD
MSD 6-Offroad Ignition, MSD Universal Wiring Harness, MSD 8.5MM
SuperConductors, Accel Super Coil, Borg Warner Select Brass Cap/Rotor,
Autolite Copper Plugs(.050), QuickD Throttle Body, Dual 4" Cold Air Intake
Ducts, Amsoil 2Stage Air Filter, Tornado Air Management System, Redline
Watter Wetter, Overhead Console, SilBlade Synthetic Wipers, Cobra CB(8W),
Firestik II Antenna with SS Quick Disconnect, Pioneer DEH45DH CD Deck,
Pioneer 6.5" 2way Speakers, Pioneer 5x7" 3way Speakers, Magellan 315 GPS,
MacNeil WeatherTec Floor Mats, Rhino Liner(double coated), Grill\Brush
Guard coated with LineX, Hella 500 6" Round Driving Lights, Hella XL Low
Beams, 80W/100W 9004 "Off-Road" Bulbs, 50W Halogen Backup Bulbs,
Tinted Windows All Around, Vent-Visors, Door Sill Guards, Contico Tool Box
(Full Of Recovery Gear/Tools), Hidden Hitch Class III,
Amsoil(1Quart)/Castrol (3 Quarts) 10W30 Engine Oil, Fram PH16 Oil Filter,
Amsoil Series 2000 75W90 in Front/Rear Diffs, Amsoil ATF in the good ole'
NP321 Transfer Case, Transfer Case Skid Plate, Bilstein Shocks Front/Rear,
Premium Cloth High Back Bucket Seats, Tuffy Series II Steel Center