Re: Sig LIne(s) was: New Center Console

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 16:28:11 EDT

> Hey! Your sig doesn't say how many quarts and what kind of wiper fluid
you use.
> What gives?! ;-)
> Tom
>
> P.S. The console looks good... Nice and sturdy and I like the locking
> compartment.

Affirmative Sir, the reservoir holds approximately 3.356 quarts of premium
high octane washer fluid complete with fully synthetic detergents. HEHEHE!!!
Anyways, yeah I am looking forward to getting the console, so far I have the
price down to $162, from a Jeep specialty shop. I called Summit, since they
do sell Tuffy consoles, and they would have to special order the 6.5"wide
model. The price from Summit is also $162, but the tech said it would take
like 3 weeks to get it here. I don't doubt it since Summit has back-ordered
alot of parts I have ordered from them in the past. Thanks for your sarcasm
Tom!!!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6