Back to Center Console was: Sig LIne(s)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 19:29:36 EDT

<<I am looking forward to getting the console, so far I have the price down
to $162, from a Jeep specialty shop.>>

It still surprises me how such simple things can be so pricey! :( I'm sure
it's quality stuff but it's not like there is gold plaiting on the underside
or anything!

<<the tech said it would take like 3 weeks to get it here. I don't doubt it
since Summit has back-ordered alot of parts I have ordered from them in the
past.>>

Yeah, I'm kinda luke warm on Summit these days... I've ordered a few things
from them in the past but lately it seems to take them forever.

<<Thanks for your sarcasm Tom!!!>>

My pleasure, I'm sure... Would you like some more? HAHAHAHA! Just funnin' ya!
Tom

P.S. Did your Quick-D TB (hey, that rhymes!) come in yet?