Re: Back to Center Console was: Sig LIne(s)

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 01:59:56 EDT

> <<I am looking forward to getting the console, so far I have the price
down
> to $162, from a Jeep specialty shop.>>
>
> It still surprises me how such simple things can be so pricey! :( I'm
sure
> it's quality stuff but it's not like there is gold plaiting on the
underside
> or anything!
>
> <<the tech said it would take like 3 weeks to get it here. I don't doubt
it
> since Summit has back-ordered alot of parts I have ordered from them in
the
> past.>>
>
> Yeah, I'm kinda luke warm on Summit these days... I've ordered a few
things
> from them in the past but lately it seems to take them forever.
>
> <<Thanks for your sarcasm Tom!!!>>
>
> My pleasure, I'm sure... Would you like some more? HAHAHAHA! Just
funnin' ya!
> Tom
>
> P.S. Did your Quick-D TB (hey, that rhymes!) come in yet?

Negative Sir on the QuickD Throttle Body. Tony, said since the GenII TBs are
literally unique to each one made, and no QuickD GenII TB is the same, they
take a few days longer. No big deal, I am just anxious to get the beast on,
just in time for Spring fishing on Lake Michigan and pulling my dad's beast
of a boat, 21.5' and about 4000+ pounds. His boat used to be a
Fish&Wildlife DNR Boat, before he bought it; so it is really heavy duty. I
think the trailer weighs about three times as much as the boat does, since
it is made out of like 3"x4" square steel stock which is 3/8" thick! So
hopefully the TB will come and I will notice some nice gains from it. My MSD
unit had to go back for warranty work, so hopefully it will also come back
around the same time the TB comes in. Then it is onto finding a higher
flowing muffler which can handle the added flow I created with all my mods I
have done, something I dont think my stock 120,000 mile old muffler can
handle anymore. The console I am going to order probably by Friday, from one
of the 4 places I found it for $162, depending on who has it in stock!! I am
a Jeg's fan really, Summit is good and all, but I just like Jeg's better. I
also just ordered a MSD RFI Noise Filter which hooks up into the MSD
Ignition's power cable to help cut down on the noise it produces, frigin'
ran me $40! Oh well......
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V65