Viper Rockers--question

From: Tim (magnum318@uswest.net)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 19:21:14 EDT

 I went to the dealer here in Colorado and checked on the Viper rockers and
got the part #5245335. This is for '92 to '96 Vipers. Is this the correct #
to go with to get the 1.7 ratio for my V-8('95)? I also checked on the V-10
RAMs and they run a different part number. I won't give that number unless
it is the proper rocker that we need, just so that other's don't get
confused with looking at whick # to choose. Also is there anything else that
needs to be purchased along with the rockers to make them work such as
rocker alignment yokes(guide plates,rocker saddles),pivots,or the "dual
valve springs" to firm up the closing of the valves?
Do I need to get beefier pushrods,spring retainers(keepers)--ANYTHING? I
figure that as long as the valve cover is off--MIGHT AS WELL BE ONLY ONCE.--
The "POOR MAN'S WAY TO GO FAST" !