Mike D.

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 23:35:41 EDT

Mike I am sorry but I gotta say that a LOT of your "seemingly infinite
premag knowledge" is bogus. Like the hundreth thing that you state as fact
that is wrong is that premags did come with swaybars. Two of my friends
have beater dakotas, one an 87 and the other a 91 and both have swaybars in
front. Another thing is that in the '88 LE, air and power windows and
locks were NOT part of this package. You may wish to say that as far as
you know this, this, this and this, pertain to premags.

Not trying to bust any but... you know... good luck with the 360 pics... I
want some pics of it.

Chris