Re: Mike D.

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 02:26:29 EDT

>>Mike I am sorry but I gotta say that a LOT of your "seemingly infinite
premag knowledge" is bogus. Like the hundreth thing that you state as
fact
that is wrong is that premags did come with swaybars. Two of my friends
have beater dakotas, one an 87 and the other a 91 and both have swaybars
in
front. Another thing is that in the '88 LE, air and power windows and
locks were NOT part of this package. You may wish to say that as far as
you know this, this, this and this, pertain to premags<<

What the fuck?!
I don't remember saying I have any sort of "infinite premag knowledge",
and I don't seem torecall saying that premags don't come with sway bars.
I've never seen a premag come with sway bars.
MY 88 DID come with all that stuff, and the ORIGINAL sticker lists it
under the LE package, not as options.
YOU may wish to talk shit outside the list

-mike "the great big fraud" d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.