RE: QUICK-D?!

From: John Mautz (jmautz@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 21:02:55 EDT

Tony has been trying to get DSL access installed and has had nothing but
trouble with it. So, he has been unable to check email. Email me
privately (jmautz@home.com) with your real name and phone number I will call
him and have him get in touch with you.

John Mautz
'99 Durango SLT+, 5.9L, 4x4, 3.55 LSD, QuickD Air Intake, QuickD 51.75
mm TB, Mesa Headers, Mesa 3" cat and 3" cat-back (Magnaflow), ATI
Procharger, Ported Heads, MSD 6-BTM, Magnecor KV85 Spark Plug wires.
Web site = http://members.home.net/jmautz/DurangoHome.htm